Consultancy Services for Yemen Mobile Co. Advertisement for Expression of Interest
الإثنين 31 يناير-كانون الثاني 2011 الساعة 10 صباحاً / Rawasy
عدد القراءات (7640)
Due to our interest in implementing the project for developing and enhancing Yemen Mobile Co., we hereby invite all foreign and local Consultancy Companies working in the field of Development & Enhancement projects to submit a proposal for their services to implement the said project.
The aim of the project is as follows:
1. Enhance Yemen Mobile’s competitiveness.
2. Enhance the competence and performance (via restructuring the setup of Administrative Management).
3. Increase the cash flow revenue.
4. To provide Yemen Mobile with more flexibility in the process of decision making, decision execution, and monitoring.
The project will be self funded by Yemen Mobile.
Consultancy Companies specialized in the above mentioned fields should approach the Procurement & Stores Unit, located at the Yemen Mobile Head Office during normal working hours to receive a copy of the conditions & requirements for submitting their offers. Alternatively Tenderers may also obtain a copy of the Tender conditions via our company website at : www.yemenmobile.com.ye
Tenderers should submit the following information:-
1. Their qualifications in the required service.
2. Their Technical, Financial and Administrative position in their field of Consultancy.
3. Their main field of work and years of experience in their field of study.
4. The qualifications of their main staff
5. Their point of work references, which can be traced back to their sources.
The Consultancy firm to be awarded the Tender will be chosen based upon set standards specified in the executive regulations stipulated in the Tenders Law and its guidelines.
- The required qualification documents have to be submitted to the Procurement & Stores Unit at the following address:-
To the attention of: Eng.\ Sadek M. Musleh
Amran Street, (TV Street),
P.O. Box: 737,
+967 1 331212
+967 1 331212
Fax: +967 1 331010
The deadline for submission of offers is at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday 16/03/2011. Late offers will be rejected.
Enveloped offers submitted within the deadline will be opened on the same day at 11:00 a.m. at the Yemen Mobile Head Office in the presence of Tenderers or their representatives who my wish to attend.
Incomplete offers will not be considered.